Reference select only included in the main,and we should pay attention to references the domestic and foreign literature in recent years .References the sequence coding system,according to the order in which they appear in the number.Cataloging author surname in front, name on the back.Chinese documents require a corresponding translation literature,English translation, the author first letter surname to uppercase,name to uppercase,continuous double name spelling.Every word of the title, the first letter is capitalized.Writing all the people when the authors, editors, translators are less than 3 in the reference table,or only writting the first three,and follow“et al'.When writing foreign writers and editors,surname first and name back,name abbreviations,no abbreviations symbols.Description of different documents as follows:
(1) Description format of monograph:［num］Main responsibility（author, editor et al）.Reference title（book title）[M]．Edtion（no mark in the first edtion）.Place of publication: publisher,year of publication:Start page.
Exp. Li Siguang.Introduction to Geomechanics[M].2nd ed.Beijing:Science Press,1975.
(2) Description format of paper concentrated precipitation literature:［num］auther.title[C]//editor.proceedings title.edtion（no mark in the first edtion）.meeting address:(organizer）Place of publication: publisher,year of publication : start page.
Exp. Zheng Changqing, Jin Wei, Zhang Xingzhou, et al. SHRIMP Zircon U-Pb and Lasaer Ar-Ar Biotie Ages of the Jinxing Ductile Fracture Belt in the Western of the Songliao Basin and Its Tectonic Implication,NE China[C]//Ren Shoumai.Workshop on Petroleum Geology and Mineral Resources in Northeastern Asia.Changchun:Jilin University,2008:81-82.
(3) Description format of continuous publication:［num］auther. title［Ｊ］. journal name,year, volume（issue）: start page.
Exp. Wang Denghong, Tang Juxing, Ying Lijuan,et al. Application of “Five Levels + Basement” Model for Prospecting Deposits into Depth[J].Journal of Jilin University (Earth Science Edition), 2010, 40(4): 733- 738.
(4) Description format of translation:［num］auther . translation of paper name[J]. translator. journal name ,year, volume（issue): start page.
(5) Description format of patent:［num］applicant and owner of the patent. title of the patent: patent number[P]. announcement and open date.
(6) Description format of degree thesis:［num］auther. title[D]. save place: save company, date.
(7) Description format of technical standards:［num］standard Name: standard code[S]. publish place: publisher, publish year.
(8) Description format of report:［num］auther. title[R]. save place: save company, save year.
(9) Description format of electronic literature:［num］the main responsibility（auther）. title［document type logo/literature carrier identification］. [quote date]. access and access path.